If you would like a chance to be on Community Auditions...
Below are my predictions for 2013, as seen by me during the
December 21st Mayan Calendar Day.
1. Singer Bobby Brown makes significant news.
2. Missiles fired in the Middle East, but such that shock
the world into action. Persia can no longer be ignored.
3. Twins ascend. The Sun in Gemini. June.
Castor and Pollux. Ships go to the coast of Africa.
4. Panic from the Arctic. Devastation ahead of
5. Florida, St. Petersburg. Shock and sorrow.
6. Trees of fruit wither and die throughout the south.
7. Japan not yet free. Russia, controversy, the
8. In April or May, the Spring, Boston is depressed;
submerged; lowered in standing. Heartfelt sorrow. Economic woe.
9. "Kennedy" will rise.
10. The North Shore, Gloucester, a difficult year. A
leader has difficulty.
11. A gas line is unstable in Cambridge.
12. A letter sent by mail raises alarm.
13. Tyson, Hawaii, both make news.
14. Nevada; the letters HSK, possibly the phonetics of a
15. In Michigan, a crater from the west and the sky.
16. New York, six business men, scandal. FBI
17. A great shift in the world as Australia trembles.
18. Watch Norway. Watch Cuba. Separate
19. Egypt, change, the number 6.
20. Philip, Philippines, Philadelphia. Watch the
21. Movement for the Indian military. Three to four
hundred. A skirmish of some kind.
22. Mexico, the Yucatan, no longer safe.
23. Helena, Montana or Mount St. Helens. One of them
takes center stage.
24. A chain fails to hold. An accident. A
newspaper. Printing Press.
25. Old telecommunications. A veteran broadcaster
26. A new mental health drug. A horror to humanity,
here in the United States.
27. Cambodia needs assistance.
28. Progress on Mars after a year and a half.
29. CVS on CBS. A statement made by a female
representative or spokesperson. News from their headquarters. A
possible press conference.
30. A crocodile, his jaws open. News from Maryland.
Eric Fraize "The Witch King" 2011 Predictions:
Here is your Astrological Forecast for the week of November 04,
Firstly, Mercury is still Retrograde for this entire week.
Remember, it goes Direct on November 11th. There is a fascinating
alignment in the stars for Love Relationships this week and later this month.
Beginning Wednesday the 6th, as Venus enters Capricorn, the Sun is in
Scorpio, and Mars in Virgo, look for Cinderella romances to form. I'm
talking like…Bella and Edward Cullen and Jacob type relationships. It is
an extremely magnetic, romantic, sexually intense alignment.
Really plant your seeds this week. With the beginning of
the New Year (marked by Hallowmas) and the New Moon, it REALLY is "now or
never". Of course, it's not really "never", but it is
certainly a long time before the planets are this favorable to new beginnings
again. Starting a new project? Planning a proposal? Do it!
Mercury Retrograde be damned!
People feeling melancholy, morose, depressed, etc., will feel a
MARKED difference after November 10th and 11th. Not only because of
Mercury going Direct, but also Neptune goes Direct. Therefore, again,
watch for the clouds of depression to be burned off by the Sun of Joy!
(Thank the GODS!)
This is going to sound extremely vague, but be prepared for
Friday the 8th. Something's coming. I don't even know if it's bad
or good. Whatever it is I see will likely occur between 0238 hours and
2329 hours Eastern Time US on Friday. Historically, when the influences I
see come together, it is usually something dark and karmic. I can even
tell you that it is something that MAY have been somehow 'delayed' from earlier
in the week. I can't explain it more than that and apologize for talking
in riddles. *Possible* regions to watch…Boston, NYC, Western Europe,
Otherwise, again, a great week. Get out there and do it!
Now's the time!
That's all for this week.
For your own Psychic Reading or 30 Predictions, please visit www.psychicericfraize.com.
I'm Psychic Astrologer Eric Fraize and we'll see you next week!
Ashlee: Amanda Bynes
Santi: Justin Bieber
1. Successful Matchmaker: Who someone matches you up
with says a lot about what they think of you. Clearly, my lady friends
think that I like shorter men who live with their parents, are part of
some fantasy sports team and like to eat in diners. Only on rare
occasions have I been set-up by guy friends and each time was a raging
success. Why? Because my date was brutally briefed on what I'm really
like: she has a great sense of humor but its dark, like really dark,
and she is annoyingly independent, so don't offer to pay, but open her
car door because she still thinks chivalry is a thing. Oh, and when a guy says his friend is good looking, he is.
2. Honest Cheerleader: When I see my girlfriends, I
will be greeted with a compliment. My shoes, my hair, my interesting
choice in a neon rainbow manicure -- it will be loved by someone at
girls' night, but do they really like it or are women in the
habit of being nice? You know who doesn't compliment just to compliment?
Men. Getting a kind word out of them is like pulling teeth from a
shark. I'm certain that when a guy friend says that I look like I've
lost weight, I know they are saying it because it's true... not because
they feel bad that I started Aqua Cycling a month ago and am still
waiting to see results.
3. Life Saver: Your sister's wedding is next weekend
and you thought you'd be in a committed relationship by now, but
OKCupid has let you down once again. Luckily, your knight in shining
armor is ready and willing to be your perky plus one and save you from
what could have been a family firing squad. The looks of pity from your
many aunts? Dodged. Sitting at the table in the back filled with lonely
misfits and children? Not you. The inevitable inquisition as to when you
might be settling down? Not your problem. Because for all they know,
that guy twirling you around the dance floor could be your future
husband. He won't be. But for a night, you can play pretend.
4. Problem Solver: A good friend, no matter their sex,
will offer up their ear when you are in need of venting. Girlfriends
will let you talk until you've run out of words, your tear ducts have
dried up and you keep repeating, I just don't know while
rocking back and forth. Not men. They want to fix things. Leaky faucets,
bike locks or your broken heart, they need to resolve it immediately.
Rather than let you re-read a breakup email for the fourth time, they
will steer you toward a solution. Their impatience toward drama is
really doing you a favor.
5. Moving Man: What's that? You're moving this weekend
and don't want to hire movers? All of my male friends can attest to
moving my belongings in and out of a U-Haul at least once over the last
decade. They're men, they are stronger. It is not to say that women
aren't strong, but unless your girl's night is filled with WWE Divas,
chances are, only the pals lacking an extra X chromosome can come
through on this one. Since they already like you, they'll happily take
payment in the form of beer and pizza, which is how you were likely
going to spend your weekend with them anyway.