If you would like a chance to be on Community Auditions...
Below are my predictions for 2013, as seen by me during the
December 21st Mayan Calendar Day.
1. Singer Bobby Brown makes significant news.
2. Missiles fired in the Middle East, but such that shock
the world into action. Persia can no longer be ignored.
3. Twins ascend. The Sun in Gemini. June.
Castor and Pollux. Ships go to the coast of Africa.
4. Panic from the Arctic. Devastation ahead of
5. Florida, St. Petersburg. Shock and sorrow.
6. Trees of fruit wither and die throughout the south.
7. Japan not yet free. Russia, controversy, the
8. In April or May, the Spring, Boston is depressed;
submerged; lowered in standing. Heartfelt sorrow. Economic woe.
9. "Kennedy" will rise.
10. The North Shore, Gloucester, a difficult year. A
leader has difficulty.
11. A gas line is unstable in Cambridge.
12. A letter sent by mail raises alarm.
13. Tyson, Hawaii, both make news.
14. Nevada; the letters HSK, possibly the phonetics of a
15. In Michigan, a crater from the west and the sky.
16. New York, six business men, scandal. FBI
17. A great shift in the world as Australia trembles.
18. Watch Norway. Watch Cuba. Separate
19. Egypt, change, the number 6.
20. Philip, Philippines, Philadelphia. Watch the
21. Movement for the Indian military. Three to four
hundred. A skirmish of some kind.
22. Mexico, the Yucatan, no longer safe.
23. Helena, Montana or Mount St. Helens. One of them
takes center stage.
24. A chain fails to hold. An accident. A
newspaper. Printing Press.
25. Old telecommunications. A veteran broadcaster
26. A new mental health drug. A horror to humanity,
here in the United States.
27. Cambodia needs assistance.
28. Progress on Mars after a year and a half.
29. CVS on CBS. A statement made by a female
representative or spokesperson. News from their headquarters. A
possible press conference.
30. A crocodile, his jaws open. News from Maryland.
Eric Fraize "The Witch King" 2011 Predictions:
Here is your Astrological Forecast for the week of November 04,
Firstly, Mercury is still Retrograde for this entire week.
Remember, it goes Direct on November 11th. There is a fascinating
alignment in the stars for Love Relationships this week and later this month.
Beginning Wednesday the 6th, as Venus enters Capricorn, the Sun is in
Scorpio, and Mars in Virgo, look for Cinderella romances to form. I'm
talking like…Bella and Edward Cullen and Jacob type relationships. It is
an extremely magnetic, romantic, sexually intense alignment.
Really plant your seeds this week. With the beginning of
the New Year (marked by Hallowmas) and the New Moon, it REALLY is "now or
never". Of course, it's not really "never", but it is
certainly a long time before the planets are this favorable to new beginnings
again. Starting a new project? Planning a proposal? Do it!
Mercury Retrograde be damned!
People feeling melancholy, morose, depressed, etc., will feel a
MARKED difference after November 10th and 11th. Not only because of
Mercury going Direct, but also Neptune goes Direct. Therefore, again,
watch for the clouds of depression to be burned off by the Sun of Joy!
(Thank the GODS!)
This is going to sound extremely vague, but be prepared for
Friday the 8th. Something's coming. I don't even know if it's bad
or good. Whatever it is I see will likely occur between 0238 hours and
2329 hours Eastern Time US on Friday. Historically, when the influences I
see come together, it is usually something dark and karmic. I can even
tell you that it is something that MAY have been somehow 'delayed' from earlier
in the week. I can't explain it more than that and apologize for talking
in riddles. *Possible* regions to watch…Boston, NYC, Western Europe,
Otherwise, again, a great week. Get out there and do it!
Now's the time!
That's all for this week.
For your own Psychic Reading or 30 Predictions, please visit www.psychicericfraize.com.
I'm Psychic Astrologer Eric Fraize and we'll see you next week!
Ashlee: Amanda Bynes
Santi: Justin Bieber
1. They have too much time on their hands… And they want to spend it all with you!
Yes, looking for jobs is a full time job. Yes, they should be focusing
on networking, making their resume presentable, applying to 3 million
positions a day (and writing a specific cover letter for each, despite
knowing no one will ever read that cover letter), connecting to anyone
and everyone on Linkedin, etc. But even with all of that stuff, there's
no getting around it: unemployed people have a lot of time on their
2. It's nice to feel needed sometimes. It's true, being
unemployed can be a bit depressing. Everyone handles it differently, but
the most common response is to just need your SO a little more than
usual. And that can make a person feel really good about themselves, ya
3. They cook, and clean the house too?!?! That's right,
when you're home all day, cooking and cleaning feels natural and easy.
They finally have time to make that elaborate recipe or sweep the floor
of their apartment. Maybe even both - Who knows?
4. They know all the good TV shows. When they're not
applying for jobs or spending their time with you, unemployed people are
watching hour upon hour of BBC America. "Why yes, I have watched 'Orphan Black,' and it is as amazing as people say it is."
5. That natural planning gene kicks in.
Apply for 3 jobs, spend 4 hours planning an amazing weekend to spend
together. Like most things in life, being unemployed is a balance.
6. Discovering new interests. And of course, they have
time to try all those things they thought they'd have to plan a
staycation for. And they'll bring you along with them. If not the first
time, then definitely the second or third time.
7. They know all the good deals. Let's face the most obvious factor:
Nothing makes you learn how to be frugal like not having a steady
source of income, or the steady source you were once accustomed to. When
you're looking to do things on the cheap, you realize there's a lot of
cool things you were missing out on by spending too much money!