Join me at NSTAR's Walk for Boston Children's Hospital on Sunday June 9th at the DCR Hatch Shell. Be the top fundraiser on my team and get tickets to see JT and JayZ at Fenway with dinner and limousine! Have fun, Raise Money, Save Lives! Log on to bostonchildrens.org/ramiro and join my Team!
The Walker on Team Ramiro to raise the most money participating in NSTAR's walk for Children's Hospital Boston on June 9th, 2013 will receive 1x pair of tickets to JT and JAYZ at Fenway park, a limo ride to the show and dinner before the show. The fundraising will close on June 28th, 2013 at 5pm. In the event of a tie, a random drawing of the top fundraisers on Team Ramiro will be held on Monday July 1st, 2013. All decisions will be final.
If you would like a chance to be on Community Auditions...
Below are my predictions for 2013, as seen by me during the
December 21st Mayan Calendar Day.
1. Singer Bobby Brown makes significant news.
2. Missiles fired in the Middle East, but such that shock
the world into action. Persia can no longer be ignored.
3. Twins ascend. The Sun in Gemini. June.
Castor and Pollux. Ships go to the coast of Africa.
4. Panic from the Arctic. Devastation ahead of
5. Florida, St. Petersburg. Shock and sorrow.
6. Trees of fruit wither and die throughout the south.
7. Japan not yet free. Russia, controversy, the
8. In April or May, the Spring, Boston is depressed;
submerged; lowered in standing. Heartfelt sorrow. Economic woe.
9. "Kennedy" will rise.
10. The North Shore, Gloucester, a difficult year. A
leader has difficulty.
11. A gas line is unstable in Cambridge.
12. A letter sent by mail raises alarm.
13. Tyson, Hawaii, both make news.
14. Nevada; the letters HSK, possibly the phonetics of a
15. In Michigan, a crater from the west and the sky.
16. New York, six business men, scandal. FBI
17. A great shift in the world as Australia trembles.
18. Watch Norway. Watch Cuba. Separate
19. Egypt, change, the number 6.
20. Philip, Philippines, Philadelphia. Watch the
21. Movement for the Indian military. Three to four
hundred. A skirmish of some kind.
22. Mexico, the Yucatan, no longer safe.
23. Helena, Montana or Mount St. Helens. One of them
takes center stage.
24. A chain fails to hold. An accident. A
newspaper. Printing Press.
25. Old telecommunications. A veteran broadcaster
26. A new mental health drug. A horror to humanity,
here in the United States.
27. Cambodia needs assistance.
28. Progress on Mars after a year and a half.
29. CVS on CBS. A statement made by a female
representative or spokesperson. News from their headquarters. A
possible press conference.
30. A crocodile, his jaws open. News from Maryland.
Eric Fraize "The Witch King" 2011 Predictions:
is your Astrological Forecast for the week of May 20, 2013!
Well, in summary, it's a good week. May seem simple, but nonetheless a welcome
change from the drama of that past month. Definitely a palpable lag
Monday morning getting back into the swing of work (more than usual I mean) but
energy picks up around, literally, 1:07pm. How's THAT for accuracy!
The "good guys" win this week. Police, FBI, all manner of Law Enforcement. Look for news of or from Justice proceedings beginning or in progress (i.e. Jodi Arias, Whitey Bulger, Dickwad Tsarnaev, IRS Scandal, etc.), and look for secrets revealed late Wednesday through Friday (possibly from some of the same situations just listed).
The whole 'secrets revealed' thing can apply to personal relationships too and the
law can apply to personal life. Good day Tuesday if you're on the right side of the law, yet look for others to needlessly stir sh*t up. Tuesday is also great for signing papers and documents of a legal nature, be it any binding contract or other on paper arrangement enforceable by law.
People will pull no punches Wednesday and Thursday with the Scorpio Moon combined with
Mercury in Gemini. *Definitely* secrets revealed AND kept hidden. I know...double talk, yes, but that is the way this aspect manifests. There will be both a desire to keep things hidden for yourself yet penetrate the hidden in others. And, oh yeah, SEX SEX SEX!
Full Moon Friday. Other than my average "be careful traveling" warnings for a Friday night with a Full Moon, things should go just fine. A pleasant Saturday and early start to the work week as discipline sets in late Sunday.
That's all for this week. For your own Psychic Reading, please visit my website
at www.mypsychicservices.com. 24 out of 30 predictions for 2013 fulfilled so far! I'm Psychic
Astrologer Eric Fraize for Ramiro's House on Boston's JAMN 94.5FM!
Medium and Astrologer Eric Fraize
Celebrity Meltdown Predictions 2013!!
Each member of Ramiro's House chose a celebrity they feel is going to have a "meltdown" this year. Here are the selections.
Ashlee: Amanda Bynes
Santi: Justin Bieber
1. The set-in-his-ways guy.
These men will only become more rigid over time. Dating someone who
refuses to do anything new makes for a long-term relationship that is
both boring and one-sided. Assuming that he will eventually change and
open up to your hobbies is misguided. This will likely never happen.
2. The pick-up-after-me guy.
You are his partner, not his maid. Men who expect you to clean up their
dishes, pick up their clothes and take care of them as if they are
little children on a consistent basis need a really check, and will
likely treat you as if you are their mother for the rest of their lives.
3. The always-looking-for-a-deal guy.
Be wary of men who constantly look for deals and comment on prices early
on in the dating process. While everyone likes a good deal, real men
will not make this known when courting a woman. These are signs that he
will likely be very cheap throughout the duration of the relationship.
4. The I-need-to-watch-sports-all-the-time guy.
There's nothing wrong with sitting on the couch and watching sports.
Many guys do. But this should never trump the responsibilities of a
relationship or take precedence over family obligations. There is a
difference between loving sports and having a childish obsession with
them. Choose a man who knows the difference.
5. The what's-for-dinner guy.
Expecting a home cooked meal every single night makes for a relationship
that will likely feel unbalanced in the long run. Again, you are not
his maid. There should be contributions from both parties, even if that
contribution isn't always evenly divided. It's the effort that counts.
6. The I-get-increasingly-less-romantic-with-each-date guy.
Many men break out all the stops early on in the dating process, but by
the fifth of sixth date, the laziness starts to creep in. While no man
should always be expected to plan five-star dates, at the same time, the
romance shouldn't just completely fall off a cliff at once. These
changes in effort can be very foretelling of how he will be a year or
two down the road.
7. The I-had-sex-and-now-I-don't-have-to-try-anymore guy.
Always play close attention to how a guy's behavior changes once he has
had sex with you for the first time. If he truly cares about you, his
good behaviors will grow stronger. Those who back down and start getting
lazier after having sex for the first time were probably only after one
thing to begin with.
8. The I-will-let-you-pay-for-some-of-my-bills guy.
Anyone, regardless of gender, who asks for help paying bills early on in
a relationship should raise red flags. Don't let yourself be used. By
paying for him early on, you are setting the tone that it will be this
way for your entire future.
9. The lack-of-ambition guy.
Be very wary of men who talk up a big game of what they plan on doing
with their lives. Some men with no ambition whatsoever like to talk up a
good game, but at the end of the day, they are just saying what they
know women want to hear. There is nothing wrong with a guy who wants to
grow into a better person, just make sure that he's genuine.
10. The I'm-in-my-late-twenties-or-older-and-still-live-with-my-mother guy.
In my book, living at home up until age 25 is acceptable, provided the
guy was going through schooling or saving up money. But anyone who has
been working for a couple of years and still lives with his mother past
this age is never going to grow up. Period.
11. The "sorry, I'm not a big phone person," guy.
Some men may not like being tied down to a phone, but responding to your
text messages or phone calls shouldn't be annoying; it's common
courtesy and respect. This is a warning sign of future selfish behavior.
12. The over-controlling guy.
The opposite of number eleven, the over-controlling guy must know where
"his woman" his every second of the day and approve of who she is
hanging out with. Run from this type of man immediately.
13. The I-don't-know-what-I'm-looking-for guy.
One day, he wants a relationship. The next day, he wants kids. Two
months later, he's not sure about either. Often times when this line is
pulled, its code for "I'm looking for a marriage and kids, just not with
you." Steer clear.
14. The let's-just-stay-in guy.
If you like being indoors more than being outdoors, this may be a good
match for you. But men who are constantly suggesting that they want to
just stay in and watch a movie early on in the dating game are likely
the lazy type, or only out for sex. This will only get worse over time.
15. The I-don't-like-your-friends guy.
No man is more important than your friends. If he doesn't like them and refuses to hang out with them, leave immediately.