If you would like a chance to be on Community Auditions...
Below are my predictions for 2013, as seen by me during the
December 21st Mayan Calendar Day.
1. Singer Bobby Brown makes significant news.
2. Missiles fired in the Middle East, but such that shock
the world into action. Persia can no longer be ignored.
3. Twins ascend. The Sun in Gemini. June.
Castor and Pollux. Ships go to the coast of Africa.
4. Panic from the Arctic. Devastation ahead of
5. Florida, St. Petersburg. Shock and sorrow.
6. Trees of fruit wither and die throughout the south.
7. Japan not yet free. Russia, controversy, the
8. In April or May, the Spring, Boston is depressed;
submerged; lowered in standing. Heartfelt sorrow. Economic woe.
9. "Kennedy" will rise.
10. The North Shore, Gloucester, a difficult year. A
leader has difficulty.
11. A gas line is unstable in Cambridge.
12. A letter sent by mail raises alarm.
13. Tyson, Hawaii, both make news.
14. Nevada; the letters HSK, possibly the phonetics of a
15. In Michigan, a crater from the west and the sky.
16. New York, six business men, scandal. FBI
17. A great shift in the world as Australia trembles.
18. Watch Norway. Watch Cuba. Separate
19. Egypt, change, the number 6.
20. Philip, Philippines, Philadelphia. Watch the
21. Movement for the Indian military. Three to four
hundred. A skirmish of some kind.
22. Mexico, the Yucatan, no longer safe.
23. Helena, Montana or Mount St. Helens. One of them
takes center stage.
24. A chain fails to hold. An accident. A
newspaper. Printing Press.
25. Old telecommunications. A veteran broadcaster
26. A new mental health drug. A horror to humanity,
here in the United States.
27. Cambodia needs assistance.
28. Progress on Mars after a year and a half.
29. CVS on CBS. A statement made by a female
representative or spokesperson. News from their headquarters. A
possible press conference.
30. A crocodile, his jaws open. News from Maryland.
Eric Fraize "The Witch King" 2011 Predictions:
Here is your Astrological Forecast for the week of November 04,
Firstly, Mercury is still Retrograde for this entire week.
Remember, it goes Direct on November 11th. There is a fascinating
alignment in the stars for Love Relationships this week and later this month.
Beginning Wednesday the 6th, as Venus enters Capricorn, the Sun is in
Scorpio, and Mars in Virgo, look for Cinderella romances to form. I'm
talking like…Bella and Edward Cullen and Jacob type relationships. It is
an extremely magnetic, romantic, sexually intense alignment.
Really plant your seeds this week. With the beginning of
the New Year (marked by Hallowmas) and the New Moon, it REALLY is "now or
never". Of course, it's not really "never", but it is
certainly a long time before the planets are this favorable to new beginnings
again. Starting a new project? Planning a proposal? Do it!
Mercury Retrograde be damned!
People feeling melancholy, morose, depressed, etc., will feel a
MARKED difference after November 10th and 11th. Not only because of
Mercury going Direct, but also Neptune goes Direct. Therefore, again,
watch for the clouds of depression to be burned off by the Sun of Joy!
(Thank the GODS!)
This is going to sound extremely vague, but be prepared for
Friday the 8th. Something's coming. I don't even know if it's bad
or good. Whatever it is I see will likely occur between 0238 hours and
2329 hours Eastern Time US on Friday. Historically, when the influences I
see come together, it is usually something dark and karmic. I can even
tell you that it is something that MAY have been somehow 'delayed' from earlier
in the week. I can't explain it more than that and apologize for talking
in riddles. *Possible* regions to watch…Boston, NYC, Western Europe,
Otherwise, again, a great week. Get out there and do it!
Now's the time!
That's all for this week.
For your own Psychic Reading or 30 Predictions, please visit www.psychicericfraize.com.
I'm Psychic Astrologer Eric Fraize and we'll see you next week!
Ashlee: Amanda Bynes
Santi: Justin Bieber
1. The set-in-his-ways guy.
These men will only become more rigid over time. Dating someone who
refuses to do anything new makes for a long-term relationship that is
both boring and one-sided. Assuming that he will eventually change and
open up to your hobbies is misguided. This will likely never happen.
2. The pick-up-after-me guy.
You are his partner, not his maid. Men who expect you to clean up their
dishes, pick up their clothes and take care of them as if they are
little children on a consistent basis need a really check, and will
likely treat you as if you are their mother for the rest of their lives.
3. The always-looking-for-a-deal guy.
Be wary of men who constantly look for deals and comment on prices early
on in the dating process. While everyone likes a good deal, real men
will not make this known when courting a woman. These are signs that he
will likely be very cheap throughout the duration of the relationship.
4. The I-need-to-watch-sports-all-the-time guy.
There's nothing wrong with sitting on the couch and watching sports.
Many guys do. But this should never trump the responsibilities of a
relationship or take precedence over family obligations. There is a
difference between loving sports and having a childish obsession with
them. Choose a man who knows the difference.
5. The what's-for-dinner guy.
Expecting a home cooked meal every single night makes for a relationship
that will likely feel unbalanced in the long run. Again, you are not
his maid. There should be contributions from both parties, even if that
contribution isn't always evenly divided. It's the effort that counts.
6. The I-get-increasingly-less-romantic-with-each-date guy.
Many men break out all the stops early on in the dating process, but by
the fifth of sixth date, the laziness starts to creep in. While no man
should always be expected to plan five-star dates, at the same time, the
romance shouldn't just completely fall off a cliff at once. These
changes in effort can be very foretelling of how he will be a year or
two down the road.
7. The I-had-sex-and-now-I-don't-have-to-try-anymore guy.
Always play close attention to how a guy's behavior changes once he has
had sex with you for the first time. If he truly cares about you, his
good behaviors will grow stronger. Those who back down and start getting
lazier after having sex for the first time were probably only after one
thing to begin with.
8. The I-will-let-you-pay-for-some-of-my-bills guy.
Anyone, regardless of gender, who asks for help paying bills early on in
a relationship should raise red flags. Don't let yourself be used. By
paying for him early on, you are setting the tone that it will be this
way for your entire future.
9. The lack-of-ambition guy.
Be very wary of men who talk up a big game of what they plan on doing
with their lives. Some men with no ambition whatsoever like to talk up a
good game, but at the end of the day, they are just saying what they
know women want to hear. There is nothing wrong with a guy who wants to
grow into a better person, just make sure that he's genuine.
10. The I'm-in-my-late-twenties-or-older-and-still-live-with-my-mother guy.
In my book, living at home up until age 25 is acceptable, provided the
guy was going through schooling or saving up money. But anyone who has
been working for a couple of years and still lives with his mother past
this age is never going to grow up. Period.
11. The "sorry, I'm not a big phone person," guy.
Some men may not like being tied down to a phone, but responding to your
text messages or phone calls shouldn't be annoying; it's common
courtesy and respect. This is a warning sign of future selfish behavior.
12. The over-controlling guy.
The opposite of number eleven, the over-controlling guy must know where
"his woman" his every second of the day and approve of who she is
hanging out with. Run from this type of man immediately.
13. The I-don't-know-what-I'm-looking-for guy.
One day, he wants a relationship. The next day, he wants kids. Two
months later, he's not sure about either. Often times when this line is
pulled, its code for "I'm looking for a marriage and kids, just not with
you." Steer clear.
14. The let's-just-stay-in guy.
If you like being indoors more than being outdoors, this may be a good
match for you. But men who are constantly suggesting that they want to
just stay in and watch a movie early on in the dating game are likely
the lazy type, or only out for sex. This will only get worse over time.
15. The I-don't-like-your-friends guy.
No man is more important than your friends. If he doesn't like them and refuses to hang out with them, leave immediately.