Ramiro wants you! Join Ramiro at NSTAR’s Walk for Boston Children’s Hospital on Sunday June 9th at the DCR Hatch Shell. Log on to bostonchildrens.org/ramiro and join Ramiro’s Team. Be the top fundraiser and win tickets to the hottest concert
this summer! Have fun, Raise Money, Save Lives!
If you would like a chance to be on Community Auditions...
Below are my predictions for 2013, as seen by me during the
December 21st Mayan Calendar Day.
1. Singer Bobby Brown makes significant news.
2. Missiles fired in the Middle East, but such that shock
the world into action. Persia can no longer be ignored.
3. Twins ascend. The Sun in Gemini. June.
Castor and Pollux. Ships go to the coast of Africa.
4. Panic from the Arctic. Devastation ahead of
5. Florida, St. Petersburg. Shock and sorrow.
6. Trees of fruit wither and die throughout the south.
7. Japan not yet free. Russia, controversy, the
8. In April or May, the Spring, Boston is depressed;
submerged; lowered in standing. Heartfelt sorrow. Economic woe.
9. "Kennedy" will rise.
10. The North Shore, Gloucester, a difficult year. A
leader has difficulty.
11. A gas line is unstable in Cambridge.
12. A letter sent by mail raises alarm.
13. Tyson, Hawaii, both make news.
14. Nevada; the letters HSK, possibly the phonetics of a
15. In Michigan, a crater from the west and the sky.
16. New York, six business men, scandal. FBI
17. A great shift in the world as Australia trembles.
18. Watch Norway. Watch Cuba. Separate
19. Egypt, change, the number 6.
20. Philip, Philippines, Philadelphia. Watch the
21. Movement for the Indian military. Three to four
hundred. A skirmish of some kind.
22. Mexico, the Yucatan, no longer safe.
23. Helena, Montana or Mount St. Helens. One of them
takes center stage.
24. A chain fails to hold. An accident. A
newspaper. Printing Press.
25. Old telecommunications. A veteran broadcaster
26. A new mental health drug. A horror to humanity,
here in the United States.
27. Cambodia needs assistance.
28. Progress on Mars after a year and a half.
29. CVS on CBS. A statement made by a female
representative or spokesperson. News from their headquarters. A
possible press conference.
30. A crocodile, his jaws open. News from Maryland.
Eric Fraize "The Witch King" 2011 Predictions:
Here is your Astrological Forecast for the week of May 6, 2013!
The Moon is Void of Course in Aries pretty much throughout all of Monday. With the 6 vibration of Venus, the Lunar vibration of Monday, by the end of the day, many will simply be shaking their head saying "whatever" and ready for Tuesday. If you are an Aries, Cancer,
or Libra, you will especially feel stuck in mud. Things get better late morning Tuesday. Strong emphasis on sex, yet also domestic violence. Don't play Tina to anyone's Ike Turner.
Don't ignore details or take chances on Wednesday. It is a "work" day. Discipline is greatly called for. Cross your T's and dot your I's on Wednesday and make certain you are not overlooking anything. Don't be late coming back from lunch, don't cut corners.
Watch for 'possible' news out of London on the 9th, also the atmosphere is conducive to idealistic protests and civil clashes globally. The New Moon begins Thursday Night into Friday so by that time you will be ready to leave this week behind and begin fresh on Monday
next. Yet be careful later in the week for duplicitous behavior in relationships as both Venus and the Moon enter Gemini. The weekend actually looks very good with an emphasis on travel and communication.
Now, an important Astrological note...
As I mentioned in previous forecasts, Saturn is Retrograde in Scorpio and Pluto is Retrograde in Capricorn. Saturn is also opposed to the Sun at the moment with Mars in Taurus. If you are a Taurus, Capricorn, Scorpio, or Aries (especially Scorpio), expect a lot of baggage to
surface that has been held in for a long time. It is time to change and let go of an entire old way of life. Further, this Pluto/Saturn cosmic dance is very deadly for the world stage. An example, this aspect began two days before the Boston Marathon. It is an alignment of carnage, hence we have news reports of Syria using chemical weapons and threats from North Korea, etc. This will continue until *at least* the second week in July,
around July 7th or 8th. Wall Street can also, especially, take a hit at this time whereas these aspects are neither good for business. Business that have stood tall for a long time may go out of business at this time.
Watch the skies in Arizona.
That's all for this week. For your own personal Psychic Reading or your own 30
Predictions, please visit my website at www.mypsychicservices.com.
I'm Psychic Astrologer Eric Fraize for Ramiro's House on Boston's JAM'N 94.5FM!
Medium and Astrologer Eric Fraize
Celebrity Meltdown Predictions 2013!!
Each member of Ramiro's House chose a celebrity they feel is going to have a "meltdown" this year. Here are the selections.
Ashlee: Amanda Bynes
Santi: Justin Bieber