Join me at NSTAR's Walk for Boston Children's Hospital on Sunday June 9th at the DCR Hatch Shell. Be the top fundraiser on my team and get tickets to see JT and JayZ at Fenway with dinner and limousine! Have fun, Raise Money, Save Lives! Log on to bostonchildrens.org/ramiro and join my Team!
The Walker on Team Ramiro to raise the most money participating in NSTAR's walk for Children's Hospital Boston on June 9th, 2013 will receive 1x pair of tickets to JT and JAYZ at Fenway park, a limo ride to the show and dinner before the show. The fundraising will close on June 28th, 2013 at 5pm. In the event of a tie, a random drawing of the top fundraisers on Team Ramiro will be held on Monday July 1st, 2013. All decisions will be final.
If you would like a chance to be on Community Auditions...
Below are my predictions for 2013, as seen by me during the
December 21st Mayan Calendar Day.
1. Singer Bobby Brown makes significant news.
2. Missiles fired in the Middle East, but such that shock
the world into action. Persia can no longer be ignored.
3. Twins ascend. The Sun in Gemini. June.
Castor and Pollux. Ships go to the coast of Africa.
4. Panic from the Arctic. Devastation ahead of
5. Florida, St. Petersburg. Shock and sorrow.
6. Trees of fruit wither and die throughout the south.
7. Japan not yet free. Russia, controversy, the
8. In April or May, the Spring, Boston is depressed;
submerged; lowered in standing. Heartfelt sorrow. Economic woe.
9. "Kennedy" will rise.
10. The North Shore, Gloucester, a difficult year. A
leader has difficulty.
11. A gas line is unstable in Cambridge.
12. A letter sent by mail raises alarm.
13. Tyson, Hawaii, both make news.
14. Nevada; the letters HSK, possibly the phonetics of a
15. In Michigan, a crater from the west and the sky.
16. New York, six business men, scandal. FBI
17. A great shift in the world as Australia trembles.
18. Watch Norway. Watch Cuba. Separate
19. Egypt, change, the number 6.
20. Philip, Philippines, Philadelphia. Watch the
21. Movement for the Indian military. Three to four
hundred. A skirmish of some kind.
22. Mexico, the Yucatan, no longer safe.
23. Helena, Montana or Mount St. Helens. One of them
takes center stage.
24. A chain fails to hold. An accident. A
newspaper. Printing Press.
25. Old telecommunications. A veteran broadcaster
26. A new mental health drug. A horror to humanity,
here in the United States.
27. Cambodia needs assistance.
28. Progress on Mars after a year and a half.
29. CVS on CBS. A statement made by a female
representative or spokesperson. News from their headquarters. A
possible press conference.
30. A crocodile, his jaws open. News from Maryland.
Eric Fraize "The Witch King" 2011 Predictions:
Here is your Astrological Forecast for the week of June 10, 2013.
To the emotionally vulnerable this week, I would say WATCH IT! The less scrupulous among us will find the emotional chink in our armor and exploit it without hesitation. You've been warned. Why? Do you really want me to explain it Astrologically? Okay...an alignment of the Moon, Mercury, and Venus in Cancer with Mars in Gemini and Neptune Retrograde in Pisces. The lies and deceit abound this week.
On that note...with Neptune Retrograde, watch addictions (You Pisceans will especially be
vulnerable to crying at the drop of a hat this week). If anyone is in recovery or prone to excess, this week is a huge red flag for you, especially if you are a Pisces, Cancer, Scorpio, even Gemini, Aries, and Leo. Also, not only will people be lying to you, we all could very well lie to ourselves. And *that*, my friends, is even more insidious.
Amidst all this, Thursday is a good day for the Lottery. The influence of Jupiter and Lucky
13 come to bear. Carry Turquoise on you this day of you can and wear something Purple. Before Thursday, however, the first three days of the week are simply an emotional mess. Proceed this week with Vulcan-like detachment (forgive the Star Trek reference). Because if not, by Thursday, you just may be ready to break down. Mercy comes Friday when the virtues of the Moon in Virgo are dominant.
This weekend will be especially important for relaxation, whereas many of us will be recovering from a harrowing week. Watch for a renewed feeling of hope in the air
over the weekend, albeit very temporary. Sorry to be a Debbie Downer, just explaining the planets.
That's all for this week, thank God! For your own Psychic Reading or personal Astrological Forecast, please visit www.mypsychicservices.com. I'm Psychic Astrologer Eric Fraize for Ramiro's House on Boston's JAMN 94.5FM!
Celebrity Meltdown Predictions 2013!!
Each member of Ramiro's House chose a celebrity they feel is going to have a "meltdown" this year. Here are the selections.
Ashlee: Amanda Bynes
Santi: Justin Bieber